Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

IMP 3.2.1

James Phillips

IMP 3.2.1
« on: September 01, 2003, 12:45:11 PM »
Hi,
I found a ftp mirror after finding out that e-smith no longer host an ftp site. At this point I followed all the instructions writted by Dan Brown to install IMP, it all works great but when I login there is no calender and no memos and there are no pictures for them. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get these features?
Kind Regards,
James Phillips

Bob Todd

Re: IMP 3.2.1
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2003, 04:30:39 PM »
the calendar I cant help with but I found this site very handy as it tells you how to install both the php and the IMP updates. I suspect you'll need to download the 2 Pear updates - log and Date. Search on here for previous posts re these. I am still having problems with Kronolith - blank screen, even having followed all these steps - still waiting a response to my post on Friday regards this.

http://www.leiinc.com/repository/Linux/Mitel_SME_Server/HowToGuides/sme56_imp-horde-php_upgrade.htm

Using a combination of this site and Dan Browns info I got everything else updated and working except the calendar.

Dan Brown

Re: IMP 3.2.1
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »
IMP doesn't include a calendar or notes; those are separate packages (kronolith and mnemo, respectively).  You'll need to install those to get what you're looking for.