Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

SAIL - Asterisk bug?

WillKemp

SAIL - Asterisk bug?
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:28:20 PM »
Hi again!

When i do iax2 show registry it doesn't show me anything. I know there are 3 IAX services registered, and iax2 show peers works as expected. This command has always worked ok with every other version of Asterisk i've used. Is it a bug in the version that SAIL uses?

On that subject, Asterisk is up to 1.2.8 now, 1.2.3 is getting rather a long way behind. What's the situation re an upgrade of Asterisk for SAIL?

I've tried building 1.2.8 from source on my SME box, but it won't build properly for some reason, and dies with an error. I'll try a different version and see if i can get that to build. I'm not that good with debugging C build problems unfortunately...

WillKemp

SAIL - Asterisk bug?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:57:16 PM »
Well, if it is a bug, it's not just in 1.2.3 - i've just installed 1.2.4 (as i happened to have the sources for that version kicking around here) and iax2 show registry doesn't work properly with it either.

As with 1.2.3, when i do that command, i get the headers (Host, Username, Perceived, Refresh, State) but nothing else.

Any ideas?

mwolff

SAIL - Asterisk bug?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 02:35:13 PM »
i have the same pb, and also with other commands.  (SIP one)

WillKemp

SAIL - Asterisk bug?
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »
Quote from: "mwolff"
i have the same pb, and also with other commands.  (SIP one)

That's interesting. sip show registry works ok for me.

mwolff

SAIL - Asterisk bug?
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 11:38:57 AM »
sip show registry works for me, there are ather commands. I will test and i will give a feeb back