Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

How tos and others ...

entpneur

How tos and others ...
« on: September 17, 2006, 09:34:40 AM »
I wish I know the restructure of site of contribs.org earlier, so that I can save a copy of those how tos and other important docs (such as theory and architecture behind of SME server, customizing SME Server, etc) which I haven't finish reading.   :(

Just want to know, how I can have access back to those valueable contributions.

Thank you!

Offline cactus

• +3/-0
    • http://www.snetram.nl
Re: How tos and others ...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »
Quote from: "entpneur"
I wish I know the restructure of site of contribs.org earlier, so that I can save a copy of those how tos and other important docs (such as theory and architecture behind of SME server, customizing SME Server, etc) which I haven't finish reading.   :(

Just want to know, how I can have access back to those valueable contributions.

Thank you!
The development guide is still available. The howto's and contribs also still have a link in the main menu.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than its worth ~ Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)

entpneur

How tos and others ...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 01:31:41 AM »
Yes!  Got it.  Thank you cactus.  I think I was so panic till I forgot to search deep enough.

Thank you!

Offline gregswallow

• +1/-0
How tos and others ...
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 06:41:16 AM »
The wiki pages will be back soon.  Watch the new Announcements forum for an announcement :)