Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

user Authenticate (Accountcodes) on SAIL (Selintra)

activepc

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
Hi Yorchis

Yes i landed on this website , when searching for dialplan / authentication / pin codes ... Your first message helped me solving my first problem (Thanks) ...

Hopefully our chatting can help somebody else with the same problems.

The problem I had with pressing the # key and not working was a setting on the telephone itself ...  The default for the DTMF coding is Dtmf Relay, I change it to one of the other choices and it worked ...  some RF standard ....

Enjoy

Cheers
Pieter

yorchis

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
Hi Pieter (ActivePC), I am very glad to hear your problem was solved and even more to hear that my first post helped you solve other problem. The good news is we hava all agreed on the importance of Accountcodes in asterisk and that selintra is planning to have them included on one of their next SAIL releases!

I cant tell by your posts if you are using SAIL on SME7 which I'll recommend. But I if accountcode control is needed... we all have to look elsewhere until the "SAIL Account Code"  version is released, hope this be very soon.

Best Regards

activepc

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 08:59:58 AM »
I only started now and start learning Trixbox and Asterisk@Home ... I downloaded SME but did not tried it yet ...

Is it better / stable  than the other packages ....

Hmm will if the support is better then I will move over ..

Cheers
Pieter

yorchis

Original Post Objective
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 06:18:26 AM »
Hi, I just want to remember every one that this post objective is to ask for Selintra to implement Account code control, and to show that account codes are vary important and a must implementation for lots of countries and users.

The status is:

Selintra has agreed on the importance of this issue, and is willing to enable account code control on one of the SAIL forecomming releases.

If you wish to coment on the importance of this feature please do so... if you reached this post, you may be one of us looking forward to this function to be implemented as soon as possible on SAIL. so please support us and "post a Replay" ...

I quote Selintra: "If there are others who feel this feature is a big necessity then please shout up and we'll bump it up the priority list",  so PLEASE do so! POST! we want to make it very high to the priority list! =)

kind regards

yorchis

Is there any progress on Account Codes on Selintra?
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 08:34:01 AM »
Hi, Selintra, its been half a year since you agreed this is a Widely used function, Why is SAIL letting it behind? Without it most of us still need to use other asterisk projects. When will "Account Codes" win its place on SAIL's workpath?

Believe me without it, SAIL is just Not an option for lots of projects and companies, even thou we all know it may be one of, or maybe "THE" most mature and featured asterisk implementation of them all.

Please hear our preyers   :D

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
Re: user Authenticate (Accountcodes) on SAIL (Selintra)
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »
This is done in -507 release

Best

S