Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

SME Server 7.1.2

Offline Elliott

• +0/-0
SME Server 7.1.2
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 10:33:24 PM »
Quote from: "bpivk"
So does this new found knowledge that every user of the forums will undoubtedly get hammered into their heads with every single post mean that we can't discuss open issues in the forums?

You can discuss open issues here but let's have a look....
We have two german users (2 of them when i last counted) that has a problem,  we have two english users that have the same problem. Don't you think that this should be reported?

Yes, that's why I am at least on the CC list and taking part in the open bug. I am simply discussing it in the forum to try and advance the knowledge regarding this topic. If this sort of action is frowned upon or not allowed I will stop it.
Elliott

Offline bpivk

• +0/-0
    • http://www.bezigrad.com
SME Server 7.1.2
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
It is allowed but you only did this after i asked you to.
It's ok to post any findings but don't discuss bugs here report them so we can all benefit and then if you feel that it's important post your resoults here.
"It should just work" if it doesn't report it. Thanks!

smallstool

SME Server 7.1.2
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 12:21:41 AM »
Elliott's correct - its not working correctly and it was before!

"Additionally, I am able to login when I hit the server-manager by IP address instead of by name."

don't give a hard time

:?

Offline haymann

• +0/-0
SME Server 7.1.2
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 02:19:36 AM »
Quote from: "Elliott"
I'm not sure if it's at all related but I now am getting cookie errors when I try to go to the management console. This is right after the update/reboot.

It says:

Code: [Select]
Login Page

Authorized Use Only

Your browser does not appear to support cookies or has cookie support disabled.
This site requires cookies - please turn cookie support on or try again using a different browser.

Cookies are enabled and I've made no changes... ???
Does server_name.domain_name.xxx/server-manager work? I too noticed that server_name/server-manager throws an error, but putting in the whole address seems to work fine for me.
Edit: looks like there is a good deal of discussion about  this bug. Says it is fixed in 7.1.3...