Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Spam Filter Settings Panel for SME 7 ??

Offline steve288

• +0/-0
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:38:11 PM »
I had a nice little Panel called "Spam Filter" for filtering spamassassin in SME 6.0 Im not sure if it was installed or if it came frrm some add on. Is there anything like that on SME 7.0 ?? I cant find it.

I also have been looking for the AMAVIS software but cant seem to see that for SME 7.0 . Do you still use this to filter mail, and where can I get it.  I cant find this either.

Thanks.

Offline Franco

• +0/-0
    • http://contribs.org
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
Dmay has a beta panel called WBL (again BETA). That along with the SME existing panel will provide the same functionality.
The amavis panel you're mention is the one where you could see the virus/problem email?

Offline steve288

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
Where do you get it?
I have looked but it seems that there is alot of stuff out there and cant seem to find what you mention? (also What does WBL stand for ?)

As far as Amavis is concerned, really there are two issues.
1. we use Amavis it seems (i didnt load it) and Im trying to put together another system with the same/upgraded software on it to switch from 6 to 7. So i want to load the same(although upgraded) software on the new system since it seems to work so well.

2. There does appear to be  a panel on the bottom called Antivirus, at the bottom it says ...

"This panel was initially developed by Damien Curtain and updated by Jesper Knudsen "

If that gives you a hint as to if its the same panel. That panel is nice, if there is a replacement out there for it?

Regards

Offline Franco

• +0/-0
    • http://contribs.org
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »