Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Pydio error

Offline jester

• +1/-0
Re: Pydio error
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 12:27:03 PM »
Running another test install to see if i can reproduce this....

... Yes it can be reproduced!

On a clean SME8 installation (with latest upds) and running the sequence as i described in my earlier post, Pydio is inaccessible with the "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" error message.

Also done another new installation and walked through the steps as described in the wiki: created a user, a Shared Folder with Pydio Access enabled, assigned the user access rights to the Shared Folder, ONLY THEN opened the Pydio WebGUI => This works.

@Daniel: do you deem this bugtracker worthy?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:53:21 PM by jester »

Offline bosco555

• +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 05:28:45 AM »
Hi all,

Do we have and update to this error?
thanks and best to all
gb

Offline Daniel B.

• +0/-0
    • Firewall Services, la sécurité des réseaux
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 09:38:54 AM »
Ok, I was able to reproduce this, so I should be able to fix it. Waiting for a fix, the problem occures when the shares with Pydio access enabled are only accessible to specific users. To work arround this, just create a group, and grant at least read access on the share to this group.
C'est la fin du monde !!! :lol:

Offline bosco555

• +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 09:49:09 AM »
HI Daniel,

thank you for your reply.  No problem..I can do that as a workaround, however we are going to have problems if some users have access to sensitive/private areas.  I guess we could maybe create other shares and groups if we want to keep areas/shares invisible to some users..No probs..

Thanks again for your effort..It's appreciated a lot!!

And mais oui..c'est la fin du monde vraiment....Pouvoir nous chasser les zombies et les extra - terrestres  s'il vous plait???

Offline Daniel B.

• +0/-0
    • Firewall Services, la sécurité des réseaux
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 09:54:13 AM »
thank you for your reply.  No problem..I can do that as a workaround, however we are going to have problems if some users have access to sensitive/private areas.  I guess we could maybe create other shares and groups if we want to keep areas/shares invisible to some users..No probs..
In fact, you don't have to grant access to a shared folder to any group. The problem only occures when you haven't created a group at all. Just create a group (you don't have to add members, or to grant access to any share) and everything should start working. I'm testing a definitive fix which should be available today.

And mais oui..c'est la fin du monde vraiment....Pouvoir nous chasser les zombies et les extra - terrestres  s'il vous plait???
Of course ;-)
C'est la fin du monde !!! :lol:

Offline bosco555

• +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:11 AM »
Thank you very much Daniel...this contrib is going to make a world of difference...thanks again!!!