Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

SAIL on Debian Jessie

Offline Irksome

• +0/-0
SAIL on Debian Jessie
« on: July 31, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »
Dear All,

I'm just throwing a SAIL install onto Jessie on a Sheevaplug, but although the SAIL install proceeded without a problem, and Asterisk is running ok, I can't get to the webpage - I just get a default Debian/Apache homepage - any ideas ?

MTIA

Irksome

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
Re: SAIL on Debian Jessie
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »
yes, ask such a question to  sail's mantainer, not here, since this is a SME related forum.. :-)

Offline Irksome

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 05:47:02 PM »
Ummm Apologies, but I know SARK dev hangs out here so it seemed an appropriate place to catch his attention!

guest22

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 06:12:34 PM »
Ummm Apologies, but I know SARK dev hangs out here so it seemed an appropriate place to catch his attention!

They don't, it's not.

Offline richardsmith

• +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 08:23:40 PM »

If you haven't found the new forum already it is here http://www.sailpbx.com/sail_forum/index.php

They had to start a new one specifically for Sail/Sark because the guys on here are a tad grumpy!

Offline Irksome

• +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 10:11:51 PM »
Thanks Richard ... am already there, was made to feel a bit unwelcome here.

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

why?

Offline Drifting

• +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 04:02:32 PM »

Not really making you unwelcome, they were just pointing out, in the normal manner of anything Linux (As in don't look for support, spend hours of your time finding out for yourself, then re invent the wheel) That a more appropriate place would be on the developers own forum.

I would not hold your breath for help from the developers, even with SME server and SAIL, they now concentrate on putting food on the table, and rarely visit here. And most users on this  SME site have moved over to alternatives. Except me it seems who actually loves the software, but wish I knew more to help others.

Good luck in your search.

P

Infamy, Infamy, they all have it in for me!

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 03:56:28 PM »
We visit here from time to time.   If you have a bug to report on sail for sme then post it here or at sailpbx.com.  For none sme related issues use sailpbx.com.

Regards
S