Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

[Cancelled] Scenari Server Lite installation for SME9

Offline Xavier.A

• +0/-0
Re: [HOWTO] Scenari Server Lite installation for SME9
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 09:12:44 PM »
Janet and all,
I'm completely agree with you but you don't really know what he wrote about this software suite.

I'm trying to make discover to the SME community members, this "fantastic" software suite.
This guy wrote in the wiki about Scenari :
Code: [Select]
[url=http://wiki.koozali.org/index.php?title=Scenari-Server_Lite&oldid=28622]This how-to does not follow SME Server priciples. It is a generic RH server based how-to. It should actually not be here. It also seriously compromises default SME Server security. [/url]

The wiki page was just a "work in progress page " and he said to every one : this software is dangerous for your SME ! Whaou this guy is fantastic, he did't even intall it once and he said Scenari Server is a bad soft?

All the source code is public! The howto is an adaptation of what we did for other distributions! For me it is really a free work on my spare time. I didn't need to do that to say to the world : hey guy, look at me I did something marvelous!

This kind of criticism is just an insult to all who worked on this software ! We are researchers, teachers, developers, students and his behaviour is simply unacceptable !

Now if this community accept this sort of behaviour because the guy wrote 1000 or 2000 posts in this forum then it's a shame !

All my apologize but I will not able to share with you anything more !!!

Bye
“When the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.”

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
Re: [Cancelled] Scenari Server Lite installation for SME9
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 10:18:21 PM »
Janet and all,
I'm completely agree with you but you don't really know what he wrote about this software suite.

Xavier, this is not the first time you agree with us but behave in a different manner

This guy wrote in the wiki about Scenari :
Code: [Select]
[url=http://wiki.koozali.org/index.php?title=Scenari-Server_Lite&oldid=28622]This how-to does not follow SME Server priciples. It is a generic RH server based how-to. It should actually not be here. It also seriously compromises default SME Server security. [/url]

The wiki page was just a "work in progress page " and he said to every one : this software is dangerous for your SME ! Whaou this guy is fantastic, he did't even intall it once and he said Scenari Server is a bad soft?

what HF wrote in that wiki page is the same warning you can find in other pages..
regarding the part "This how-to does not follow SME Server priciples. It is a generic RH server based how-to" this is simply true, as there's no trace of SME's paradigm (db/templates/events) in your how to

All the source code is public! The howto is an adaptation of what we did for other distributions! For me it is really a free work on my spare time. I didn't need to do that to say to the world : hey guy, look at me I did something marvelous!

This kind of criticism is just an insult to all who worked on this software ! We are researchers, teachers, developers, students and his behaviour is simply unacceptable !

Now if this community accept this sort of behaviour because the guy wrote 1000 or 2000 posts in this forum then it's a shame !

first of all calm down and breathe
in second instance, the criticistm you see is not against you and the product.. you'd really start to think that SME is used also by unexperienced users and we (all of us) must be clear about possible deviations from "our" standard
third, if you have some problems with whoever here, you have to use standard comunication tools: report the post, send an email.. please keep forums as clean as possible.. and, I'm sure, this is NOT the first time you've been told so.

All my apologize but I will not able to share with you anything more !!!

Bye

let me say that this is (maybe) the nineth time you tell us so..
don't get me wrong, but from a man (not a child) I don't expect such an attitude.
if you want to stay, you are welcome, but here you must follow our rules, even with language, attitude, howtos, all.
no more post like this will be accepted from you or anybody.
thank you

now, @all, this topic will be locked (again)