Modifiable=no
    Name=Primary i-bay
    PasswordSet=no
    Passwordable=no
    PublicAccess=global
    Removable=no
    SSLRequireSSL=enabled
    UserAccess=wr-admin-rd-group

il faudrait donc que je trouve comment remettre le user www dans le groupe shared?

si je fait :
Code: [Select]
usermod -aG shared www ? ca serai bon?

en modifiant sur un serveur de test (clone que j'ai fait hier soir.. via un backup un installation sur un nouvel ordinateur et une restauration du backup le probleme avait suivi le backup (pas d'acces a index.htm  (erreur 403)))
j'ai de nouveau acces a index.htm !
je test tout à l'heure sur le "vrai serveur" et reprend la config pour les certificat a zéro.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 03:41:51 PM by chrica76 »

Offline ReetP

• +5/-0
Re: erreur renouvellement certificat le's encrypt
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2022, 04:53:03 PM »
Please remember that SME is NOT a normal server - lots of things are templated to stop you making mistakes and breaking things.

Manual intervention is a matter of last resort, particularly if you say you are inexperienced..... things will not always work the way you expected.

So before you start messing about, perhaps you ought to tell us how you managed to remove admin from the shared group ? We need to make sure that doesn't happen again.

1. Read the Manual
2. Read the Wiki
3. Don't ask for support on Unsupported versions of software
4. I have a job, wife, and kids and do this in my spare time. If you want something fixed, please help.

Bugs are easier than you think: http://wiki.contribs.org/Bugzilla_Help

If you love SME and don't want to lose it, join in: http://wiki.contribs.org/Koozali_Foundation

Offline chrica76

• +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2022, 08:01:24 PM »
Hi again
Thank you a lot it work

I make sommething strange but it is work!
on the server I do the command
usermod -aG shared www it is put www dans le group shared I check it whith command
grep shared /etc/group Merci jean-philippe
after that it is doesn't work? erreur 403 forbidden -- Permissions access denied in http log file  :shock: :???:
For solve the problem, to understand this morning on the "test server I have created a new ibay and put the hostname on this ibay...  juste for to do some test if I can access to this ebay, same problem on this ibay no acces(error403), permissions denied  , I delete the ibay on the test server ..  and see the post for the user acces from Jean-philippe I make the operation and it is work! ok good I forgot this ibay creation and delete....
this evening  on the prod server after correct the user permission and doesn't work  I create a new ibay on the prod server and put the domain on this ibay and after this operation I can acces again to index.htm !!!  ok good
I redo the let'sencrypt/SSL/dehydrated configuration and It is work!  Strange but good new for my Week-end!  :D

Thank you a lot

@Reept I try to understand the problem and I don't know what happend I check in admin email and I see the previously certificat renew is date to the last update to smeserver-letsencrypt-0.5-17.noarch   you are already help me at this momnent.. (26novemeber2021) after I do anything whith this server.
If you want log or over information I can give you what you want  :)

Thanks

Offline Jean-Philippe Pialasse

• +11/-0
  • aka Unnilennium
    • http://smeserver.pialasse.com
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2022, 12:18:42 AM »
prendre le temps de lire
history|less

mais n’envoie pas en ligne le contenu ca a tu as peut etre des informations confidentielles au milieu.

le usermod a partiellement aidé, car sme utilsie deux bases de données. les fichiers unix et une base ldap. 
malheureusement usermod ne change pas le contenu de ldap donc tes deux bases ne sont pas synchronisées.  apache et pam ne lisent que les fichiers unix dans ta configuration mais dans une autre situation cela peut devenir problematique. 

si tu peux retuliser ton backup sur une vm puis installer phpldapadmin tu pourrais avant utilisation de usermod voir le contenu de la base ldap pour le group shared.  si www y est present, il y’a des chances que ton probleme soit lié a une commande type usermod ou une edition manuelle de /etc/group. 

il serait interessant de comprendre pour eviter que cela se reproduise. et reparer queqlue chose  au besoin. 

Offline chrica76

• +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2022, 11:39:46 AM »
Bonjour
Je n'ai pas trouver de usermod ni de /etc/group dans mon history je peux vous l'envoyer en MP si vous le souhaitez
dès que j'ai un peu de temps j'essaye de faire restaurer mon backup sur une autre machine et mettre phpldapadmin
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 11:46:04 AM by chrica76 »