Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Koozali Subscriptions

Online TerryF

• grumpy old man
  • +6/-0
Koozali Subscriptions
« on: February 04, 2023, 10:33:21 PM »
Just a heads up to those wonderful people, or anyone considering, that help to keep the Koozali train fueld and watered, ie they donate money.

Over last two months the whole Koozali infrastructure has been moved and reorganised in interests of improved hardware, preparation for new shiney things to be introduced and cost savings.

Unfortunately it has come to light the subs notification and auto update system has decided to be uncooperative with the changes email notification has also stopped.

It is being fixed.

If anyone paid a new subscription/donation or paid a subs update and no change has occured please let me know via a pers message here.

Apologies to anyone that has been effected, the bright shiney things in the works will make up for it.

Thank you for your help

Terry Fage
Koozali Team Member
--
qui scribit bis legit

Online TerryF

• grumpy old man
  • +6/-0
Re: Koozali Subscriptions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 09:26:08 PM »
Just so members are aware, we are still having issues with the subs notification etc..what with the reorg of the Koozali intra, Rocky 9 integration and prep ofr sme11 work, Git, babies being born and people just living :-) has kept pushing this back..it WILL happen..patience please and jump on me if/when you get no satisfaction
--
qui scribit bis legit

Offline Jean-Philippe Pialasse

• +11/-0
  • aka Unnilennium
    • http://smeserver.pialasse.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 05:59:37 AM »
I just downgrade the version of php for the forum, it seems that there is a bug for the subscription plugin that prevent it to wowrks correctly while the forum should support the intended php version.

Online TerryF

• grumpy old man
  • +6/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 06:15:21 AM »
fat fingers at work, posted this earlier in an sme8 announcement - lordy..

the why....

"need to downgrade php version on the vm. as reported to smf it is not php80 compatible while advertised as such and it is not supported so they won’t fix it. The new version is mot ready enough for us to migrate.."

so hit me up until job is done...
--
qui scribit bis legit

Online TerryF

• grumpy old man
  • +6/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 06:18:03 AM »
and adding, there looks to be others that may also have fell foul of the issue...an auto sub has been processed by PayPal but no update here..just keep your eyes peeled if you are involved, I can now reset subs properly..so hit me up if you think there is still an issue
--
qui scribit bis legit